Lowder Colours Farm
invite you to join us for our
14th Annual Fiber Christmas in July
Creek County Fairgrounds
17808 West Hwy 66, Kellyville, OK 74039
Friday, July 24th from 12-6 pm
Saturday, July 25th from 9-4 pm
Fiber Shopping at it’s Finest!!
What is Fiber Christmas in July?
Fiber Christmas in July is a Fiber Festival at the Creek County Fairgrounds between Sapulpa and Kellyville on Historic Route 66 on the last weekend in July. 2020 marks our 14th year! The event includes all types of fiber arts from knitting to spinning to felting and weaving. The event encompasses every fiber and yarn type available from commercial yarns to fluffy fleeces to funky handspun yarns. It hosts vendors from Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Missouri with all manner of fiber tools. Fiber Christmas in July also offers classes on everything from beginner to advanced for all facets of the fiber arts, which change from year to year. This year 2020 we are bringing classes back, Watch for the new updates..
Plans for Festival
We wanted to let everybody know that at this time Fiber Christmas is still on track and moving forward with some modifications for the safety of every vendor, instructor and shoppers health.
Starting at the door.
* Hand sanitizer at each booth and entrance, exit, rest rooms and concession.
* Signs everywhere to wash your hands.
* Masks are recommended at this time.
* We would like to limit the number of shoppers in a booth at one time and some of our Vendors will require you to wear you mask in their booth, please be aware of the vendors wishes.
* We have enough room in this building to expand our class area so folks are not shoulder to shoulder. We will place the tables 2 wide so you have 6 feet between.
Oklahoma has moved to Phase 3 which means restaurants and casinos are open, school sports are starting up again. So we are slowly moving toward our new normal.
We are ready to move forward with what has been tagged as our new normal, which it really is in some cases things we should have been doing all along to stay healthy, wash your hands etc.
So let’s get these classes filled to learn a new fiber skill.
We look forward to seeing all of you!!
Have a Wooly, Wooly Christmas!
To contact us:
Fiber Christmas in July
Kate Lowder, FCJ Coordinator Cell: 918-688-3365 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org